Quondam Dreams

Monday, May 30, 2005

This Post Intentionally Left Blank

I'm still here. Just not much to blog about.

Wait, that's not entirely true. I'm sure I could find plenty of things to blog about if I wanted to get into the minutae of my everyday life. That's not my style.

So, the meta-stuff: Still hustling for a new day job (and possibly closing in on a couple of them, knock formica). Classes at Acme. Yay, Mayor-Elect Antonio. Still single, though browsing online personals is providing a wealth of fodder for future funny bits. Energy levels up and down; exercise regimen and general creativity follow accordingly. I seem to be in one of those phases in which even though I love my friends and love spending time with them, I'm honestly just as happy to read a book. We'll see how long this lasts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home