Quondam Dreams

Sunday, February 13, 2005

Blanket Disclaimer

There has been a recent rash of stories about people getting fired for what they post in their blogs. It's usually due to things like violations of NDAs, but just in case, please note the following:

The views and opinions expressed here are mine alone, and do not reflect the views of any other organization or individual. In fact, they don't necessarily reflect mine. They may reflect the views of Bam-Bam (and doesn't he look fetching in Precious' nurse costume in the masthead?), but if they do, he's not telling. Any criticisms of anyone or anything herein should be considered temporary lapses in my love of absolutely everybody and everything. No, really.

Additionally, in the event that I win any future publicized awards, I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone I have ever known, with special shout-outs to anyone who has ever taught, treated, supported or been related to me. My apologies to anyone who I have ever wronged, or will ever wrong, in any way. My forgiveness to anyone who has ever wronged me, or will ever wrong me (unless you are someone who I don't think I'll ever quite forgive, though if I cross your mind often enough that you periodically check in on my blog, you're probably not one of them). Peace and justice and education are good; oppression and starvation and violence are bad. "Inchoate" is a really cool word. Thank you, and have exactly the type of day you'd like to have. Smooches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home