Quondam Dreams

Saturday, June 23, 2007

A New Record

I've been doing web sites for a long time -- really, nearly as long as there have been web sites to do. I picked up my first book on programming sites for Mosaic right after I graduated from college, and it's been a life of markup tags ever since.

I've worked on a lot of web sites. I've never been so relieved to get a site up and running.

And here it is... Phase One of www.ovationtv.com.

Innit pretty? I can't take credit for the overall look and feel, but I can -- and will, thankyouverymuch -- take credit for making sure all the content's there.

I won't get into all the tsouris here. Buy me a drink, and I'll rant until you're sorry you've asked. For now, suffice it to say that this is my first actual weekend in nearly a month. I have no idea what to do with myself. It's kind of a nice problem to have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home