Quondam Dreams

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Back To The Coffee Shop

I am officially back to being unemployed.

This does not come as a surprise, in and of itself; after all, my contract was always due to be up at the beginning of July. I was just hoping that, given that I've been on the hunt for months, I would have found another gig right now.

That's not how things worked out, though. And so I'm back to dragging my laptop around to coffee shops, where it's air conditioned and I can get some job-searching done. Even while I was employed, my creaky old laptop Timmy and I could often be found at the Starbucks on Westwood just south of Olympic. If things continue like this, I may get a chair named after me.

I have a couple of employment possibilities. I have a call in to my creative agency. I have some great people looking out for me.

And I have way too much time on my hands.

Readers of this blog, you have been warned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home