Quondam Dreams

Friday, August 12, 2005

I *Heart* L.A., Part 943

There are two excuses that no one in L.A. will question:

1. "Sorry, I was stuck in traffic."
2. "Mercury's in retrograde."

Still trying to replace Timmy. (Can I blame that on Mercury being in retrograde? There's gotta be a first time for everything, including me using excuse No. 2.) House-sitting, so I have a little more access, but I miss having my own machine. Another thing about which to heave a heavy sigh, though in the end of less consequence to the rest of the world than the others.

Oh, wait, this is my blog. *SIGH*

Sorry I'm behind on my email. Stems mostly from the computer issue, but also from general sulkiness brought on by other sigh-inducing stuff. Maybe I'll get around to posting them. Right now, gotta go to the current day gig.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home