Quondam Dreams

Sunday, June 08, 2008

Stuff Happens, And Continues To Happen: Computer Edition

Given that I'm an unemployed geek who's been relying on her laptop to look for gigs, beef up her portfolio, gain some new skills, kvetch about recruiters, and generally keep up with stuff while she's down with what seems to be bronchitis, what is approximately the last thing I need right now?

Right. Rose's computer, RIP.

Now that I've regrouped from my meltdown, I need to figure out whether it's more cost-effective to replace the logic board or charge a new computer. In the meantime, I'll be quasi-offline. I can check email via my phone, but if you need to get in touch with me in the next couple-few days, you'd be better off calling or texting.

Thanks. Love ya, smooches, etc.

(So, uh, anyone have a spare laptop?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home