Quondam Dreams

Friday, January 07, 2005

Bush Twins Party Hour in the house

Officially opened The Bush Twins Party Hour last night and... damn. Small crowd due to late buzz, but the internet buzz is insane. Thank you, Defamer. We love you.

If you're reading this because you decided to google some of the people involved with the show... hi. (And I don't mean this to sound mean, but if you're googling us, you might kinda need a life. Or not. Or maybe not. I mean, if this is what you like to do with your time, who am I to judge? I like to do all sorts of things that most people don't think are fun. Google away!) Anyway, please feel free to post a comment or email us, or even sign up for the mailing list. 'Cause we love you too.

Info on next show going up on site (and probably here) sometime in the next day or two. Update on my life going up once I have one again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home